Welcome To Commercial Candy Scraps!

Compatible with Scrapbook MAX!

♥Vote For Me♥

The Daily Scrapper - Topsites

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bubble Bath Kit & *Sampler Freebie*

My newest kit,
I just added to the store this morning.
It's a full size kit with over 115 items.
The theme is Bubble Bath.
If you love candles,flowers,bubbles and
just being pampered this kits for you.
Not all pieces shown in the preview.
My current blog layout is featuring this kit.


...............................


*Romantic Candle Sampler Freebie*

Please read my TOU included in the download.
This is for personal use only.
You can grab it here: Download





3 comments:

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Sep. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.