Welcome To Commercial Candy Scraps!

Compatible with Scrapbook MAX!

♥Vote For Me♥

The Daily Scrapper - Topsites

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Halloween Colour Pallettes



Here is a great set of halloween pallettes I came up with.I prolly won't be able to use them all for kits myself so I thought I would share them with you.I have a couple things I ask when using these...
I am the creator of this halloween pallette,please do NOT pass it off as your own.
You may add them in along with your kits but they MUST remain exactly the way you recieved them.My TOU are included in the download please read them,thanks.
You can snag the set here
Download

2 comments:

Jackie Rushfirth said...

Thank you very much for sharing

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 12 post on Aug. 26, 2009. Thanks again.