Welcome To Commercial Candy Scraps!

Compatible with Scrapbook MAX!

♥Vote For Me♥

The Daily Scrapper - Topsites

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Changes

Hi Friends,
I just wanted to let you all know I am gonna be making many changes to my blog.I'm cleaning it up and gonna delete old items I no longer sell to make room for new stuffs...lol.I also might be selling my kits and CU items here in my blog as well as the store(s) I belong to.Don't hold me to that lol.Hopefully this will help me out a bit since I've been so busy with kids being out of school and having very little free mommy time.
I've lost touch with all my friends I used to chat with and hoping to get back in the game and join in on all the fun.So anyhoo, I'll be busy busy the next few weeks making these changes and hope you can bare with me through this crazy time.

Thank you all,
Much love and hugs,
Alicia aka CCandy

No comments: