Welcome To Commercial Candy Scraps!

Compatible with Scrapbook MAX!

♥Vote For Me♥

The Daily Scrapper - Topsites

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Terms Of Use(updated 11/20/2009)

A little bit of info:

I create most of my items by photographing and tubing them myself or creating by my own hand.I also may use cu items from other talented designers.If you see something you have created and is not suppose to be here please please let me know.So that I can remove it immediately or give the proper credit.I have come across a few blogs I have downloaded cu items from that belonged to someone else.It's sad but it's known to happen.It's unfair to the true designers. Everything I create is in png format so everyone may use them.I hope you enjoy!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected



........................................

General Rules:

By downloading/purchasing my product(s) you are agreeing to the following terms of use.

  • Please Do Not Pass My Work Off As Your Own
  • DO NOT create scripts,actions, brushes,ect... from my items.
  • Please do not save to cd except for backup purpose.
  • Please Do Not Change File Names
  • Please Do Not Share, By any means through,filesharing,groups(yahoo,msn,etc..),email,etc...please send your friends my link: http://commercialcandy.blogspot.com/


.................................................................................

Commercial Use PTU/Freebies:


What is allowed:

  • You may add my cu items into personal use digital kits for resale or as a blog freebie.The items must be included in a kit with other items (ie: elements,papers, frames, ribbons, alphas, etc.) In other words, do not just add several of my items in a set for resale.
  • You may use my cu items for your own personal use to make (scrappages,blog layout,kit previews,wallpaper,digi tags)

What is NOT allowed:

  • You must recolor greyscale items before reselling them into personal use kits
  • You may not resell any of my cu items as a cu item period (individual/cu kits/element packs/ect..)
  • You may not create any printed graphic from my cu items and sell them: such as (cards,web pages,stickers, non digital scrap kits,printing on clothing,mugs,websites,ect..)
  • You may not create any digital graphics from my cu items besides what the product is intended for:digital scrapping/Digi Tags
  • You may not use or show any of my cu items on any blog,site,forum,ect..that is (vulgar,demeaning,racial,abusive,sexual,etc...)
  • Do not share at all: freebies,cu items, kits or otherwise anywhere(yahoo groups,fileshares,msn,blogs,email,forums,ect...NO WHERE!)
  • You may NOT create scripts,actions, brushes,patterns, or other cu items, etc..from my items.
  • No more than 20% of your kit should include my cu products
  • You must add my info to your credit document

CU4CU:

If you interested in selling one of my cu items as a cu item,you may purchase a Digital Image Licence Agreement Package.In the package you will recieve a licence number in which, must be present in your credit document provided along the item you are selling.A contract you must sign and return via email.You may not share this licence with anyone.Doing so may result in termination of the contract and all privliages removed.

  • Package 1: Licence to sell up to 5 available cu items. Price: $5.00 USD
  • Package 2:Licence to sell up to 15 available cu items. Price: $12.00 USD
  • Package 3:Licence to sell any cu item available. Price: $25.00 USD



........................................

PTU/Freebies Non Commercial:
Kits-elements-papers-ect..

What is allowed:

What is NOT allowed:

  • All kits and non commercial items may be used for personal use only,you cannot use any portion of the items to make new kits for free or for sale.
  • You may NOT make (cu items,brushes,patterns,scripts,actions,ect..)from any portion of the kit or items.
  • You MAY NOT PROFIT from these period.
  • You may not create any printed graphic from my cu items for personal use or for sale: such as (cards,web pages,stickers, non digital scrap kits,printing on clothing,mugs,websites,ect..)
  • You may not create any digital graphics from my cu items besides what the product is intended for:digital scrapping/Digi Tags
  • You may not use or show any of my cu items/kits ect.. on any blog,site,forum,ect..that is (vulgar,demeaning,racial,abusive,sexual,etc...)
  • Do not share at all: freebies,cu items, kits or otherwise anywhere(yahoo groups,fileshares,msn,blogs,email,forums,ect...NO WHERE!)

    ........................................................................
    Please Credit me by using
    the following:
    Commercial Candy
    http://commercialcandy.blogspot.com/


    PTU:
  • All purchases are final due to it being a digital downloadable item.

    ........................................

    For Use In Tutorials/Challenges/Layouts/Etc:
  • Please email me with details
  • When using my item/items credit must be shown somewhere
  • Do not share:please direct them to my blog/store for download or purchase


    ........................................

    If you have any questions or concerns
    please contact me by email @ ccandyscraps@yahoo.com



No comments: